Size Name:200 Meter | Colour:Yellow OS2 Singlemode
Ultra Spec Cables' OS2 (9/125) Fiber Optic Cables are pre-terminated with LC to LC Connectors, so they are ready for deployment in any Faster Ethernet Network environment. Our cables are manufactured using Corning Optical Fiber and OFNR Rated PVC Zipcord jackets, which are lightweight, flexible and non-flammable. Each cable is factory tested for insertion and return loss to ensure maximum performance and realibility. They're available in lengths from 0.3M up to 300M and in SC, ST, FC and LC configurations with alternate modes and polishes.
Plug and play cables save time in the field since there is no onsite termination necessary. Fiber is preferred over copper because it provides increased bandwidth, low signal loss and is immune to interference. Fiber can carry data longer distances with more reliability and with less repeaters required. It's a long term, cost effective solution to securely transmit data requiring high transfer rates (i.e. Gigabit Ethernet, Fibre Channel and Infiniband).
- Computer Networking - Transfers data at a higher rate of speed.
- Military and Defense - Transmits data signals more clearly.
- Telecommunications - Carries data to internet, cable TV and phone subscribers at greater bandwidths.
- Healthcare Industry - Used in imaging devices for exploratory or surgical procedures.
- It's also found in many industrial applications as well as R & D Labs in the above mentioned field.
Our cables are compatible with all makes and models of switches, routers, enclosures, patch panels, media converters, SFP modules and other network components.
200 Meter Singlemode Duplex Fiber Optic Cable (9/125) - LC to LC - Yellow - B00552OQX0